|Kerosene Heater Fire in Bradford Village|
|By Fire Chief Frank Dowlin|
|February 14, 2021|
On Sunday morning February 14, 2021 the Modena Fire Company was dispatched at 0908 hrs to a reported appliance fire at 134 Milbury Road in the Brandford Village section of East Fallowfield Township.
Chief's made the response and was advised caller reported a kerosene heater on fire in the attached garage and was attempting to get it outside.
Chief 37 arrived on scene reporting kerosene heater in the drive way burning checking on condition of residence.
The fire was extinguished by Chief 37 with a dry chemical extinguisher in the drive way, Engine 37-2 crew arrived and checked residence for any smoke condition.
The situation was placed under control and all units made available at 0933.
|Units:||Engine 37-2, Ambulance 37-2, Command 37|